Every NIADA Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is backed not only with the inspection but must have a CARFAX report run. This will ensure your CPO vehicle has no title discrepancies including frame and unibody damage, salvage title, and flood issues.
After the title report is clear, each NIADA Certified vehicle must pass our comprehensive inspection, covering items from the engine to the interior. This inspection will confirm that the quality and condition of the vehicle meets or exceeds NIADA’s criteria.
All NIADA CPO’s come equipped with the following:
Vehicle you can trust
- Quality inspection
- CARFAX report
- NIADA check of approval and backing
- Protection you deserve
- NIADA CPO option 1: 3, 6, or 12 month coverage – upsell to 48 months
- NIADA CPO II option 2: 10 yr/100k Powertrain – upsell to exclusionary wrap
Assistance you can depend on
- Towing/road service
- Lost key/lock out service
- Can be serviced at any national licensed facility